This is a once in a life time opportunity to own Hollies very first debut album dress, some original music, a personalised signed photo album of the album photo shoot and a lock of Hollies hair and a much loved teddy. Auction will take place live on twit cam ( on Twitter) on Sunday 9th of September at 7pm. Login in to twitter and follow Hollie @holliebeesteel
The live link will be available for the live auction will be posted at 7pm. http://www.twitter.com/holliebeesteel
Alternatively for the people who don’t have Twitter send your sealed bids to email@example.com and Hollie will call out your bid as the auction progresses.
1. Rose Petal Album dress Bidding to start at £200
2. A signed Cd featuring 6 recordings of songs not yet heard including “Ben” sung by Hollie aged 5 – Bidding to start at £100
3. A lock of Hollies hair in presentation box – Bidding to start at £100
4.Personalised signed photo album Bidding to start at £50
5. One of Hollies own teddie bears, loved by Hollie herself for many years ( to be bid by any fan under the age of 16 only)bidding to start at £1
Britain’s Got Talent discovery Hollie Steel is starring in Children on the Titanic… Stories about the young passengers and crew who perished on the Titanic and the boys and girls who survived to live with their memories.
The music is available as both a download and physical disc from mid April on iTunes and Amazon. It commemorates those who lost their lives in this 100th year anniversary of the sinking. The music documentary should be available to view across our screens during 2012 and as DVD at a later date.
Hollie’s new Christmas album, ‘Hooray for Christmas’, which was recently released worldwide as a digital download on Amazon and itunes is now available to buy exclusively here as a physical CD to add to your collection.
Also available is the long awaited mini autobiography titled ‘My story’. The book is written by Hollie and in her own words tells of some of her most memorable life experiences. Chapters telling Hollie’s story from her first audition on Britain’s Got Talent through to Hollie’s recent role as Louisa In The Sound of Music give an insight into the young artist’s exciting life.
Today at 10:00 am EST Hollie and Nina’s interview with Radio show host Lisa Hein’s show “Everyday
Parenting” will air on www.RadioEarNetwork.com.
- Glasgow Kings Theatre – Friday 27th May 7.30pm, Saturday 28th May 2.30pm & 7.30pm, Monday 30th May 7pm
- Leeds Grand Theatre – Tuesday 7th June 7.30pm, Wednesday 8th June 2.30pm & 7.30pm, Thursday 16th June 7.30pm, Friday 17th June 7.30pm, Saturday 18th June 2.30pm & 7.30pm
- Nottingham Theatre Royal - Thursday 21st July 7.30pm, Friday 22nd July 7.30pm, Saturday 23rd July 2.30pm & 7.30pm, Monday 1st August 7pm, Tuesday 2nd August 7.30pm, Wednesday 3rd August 2.30pm & 7.30pm
- Norwich Theatre Royal – Thursday 11th August 2.30pm & 7.30pm, Friday 12th August 7.30pm, Saturday 13th August 2.30pm & 7.30pm
- Cardiff WMC – Tuesday 23rd August 7.30pm, Wednesday 24th August 2.30pm & 7.30pm, Thursday 1st September 2.30pm & 7.30pm, Friday 2nd September 7.30pm, Saturday 3rd September 2.30pm & 7.30pm
- Manchester Palace - Monday 12th September 7.30pm, Tuesday 13th September 7.30pm, Wednesday 14th September 2.30pm & 7.30pm
- Newcastle Theatre Royal – Friday 23rd September 7.30pm, Saturday 24th September 2.30pm & 7.30pm, Monday 3rd October 7pm, Tuesday 4th October 7.30pm, Wednesday 5th October 7.30pm, Thursday 6th October 2.30pm & 7.30pm
- Wimbledon New Theatre – Thursday 13th October 2.30pm & 7.30pm, Friday 14th October 7.30pm, Saturday 15th October 2.30pm & 7.30pm
Book tickets by visiting: http://www.thesoundofmusictour.com/
Hollie Steel loved the song Pokarekare Ana from the moment she heard Hayley Westenra’s version, so we decided to record it. The song was recorded back in January. However, when Hollie saw on the news the terrible devastation caused by the Christchurch earthquake in New Zealand, she asked if we could use the song to help the poor people in New Zealand.
We proceeded to contact the official charities involved in helping and to our delight Save The Children agreed to endorse the single. All funds raised for the single will go to help all those affected by the earthquake.
Please note that this video has sound protection. This version of the song is now the SAVE THE CHILDREN New Zealand’s official fundraising single for the Christchurch earthquake appeal. Please help Hollie raise money for this worthy charity.
Here they are-unranked
by Mike Sutton
Anyone who knows me, knows that I love Connie Talbot’s voice, energy and personality. She makes it so easy to be her fan. However; I also like what the other young singers do as well. This list is not going to rank or place anyone. This is just a list of who I think the best ever were. Remember, if you are a Whitney Houston or Jessica Simpson fan, that’s fine, but please look at the nature of the list before you leave a comment.
Here they are in alphabetical order:
Jackie Evancho – A ten year old Opera sensation from America’s got Talent. Jackie certainly does!
Aileen Quinn – Who can forget the little orphan who our hearts in Annie-The Motion Picture. She kept singing and getting us thinking about…Tomorrow-the greatest day ever.
Hollie Steel - Another young star from Britain’s Got Talent. She had a heart breaking episode in the semi-finals, but then came out for a retry and behaved like a real pro! What a voice!
Connie Talbot – The little girl who changed the “nasty” Simon from Britain’s got talent. Connie has had number one hits in the U.S. and other countries as well and she is only 10!
Shirley Temple - The Little actress with the red curls. Yes, she could sing, and so many flocked to her her movies, when she was in grade school. She will be remembered for many songs, especially “The Good Ship Lolly pop”.
Taylor Ware – She yodeled on America’s got Talent like no other! She is fun to listen to because of voice and her energy. Her home town in Tennessee even dedicated a day of the year to her!
There they are. I know that there are many others out there. Try to remember that most of them are very young performers and try to post nice comments.
The above article was written by Mike Sutton, and is reproduced here with his permission.
Hollie Steel will be performing at the Lichfield Garrick om March 5th. Fellow Britain’s Got Talent finalist, saxophonist Julian Smith, will also be performing.
The show starts at 7:30pm and tickets can be booked online at www.lichfieldgarrick.com or by calling the box office on 01543 412121.
You may recall that Hollie has appeared at the same event as Julian Smith previously – at the charity garden party at Hillcroft House in Surrey last July.