Posts Tagged ‘dates’
- Glasgow Kings Theatre – Friday 27th May 7.30pm, Saturday 28th May 2.30pm & 7.30pm, Monday 30th May 7pm
- Leeds Grand Theatre – Tuesday 7th June 7.30pm, Wednesday 8th June 2.30pm & 7.30pm, Thursday 16th June 7.30pm, Friday 17th June 7.30pm, Saturday 18th June 2.30pm & 7.30pm
- Nottingham Theatre Royal – Thursday 21st July 7.30pm, Friday 22nd July 7.30pm, Saturday 23rd July 2.30pm & 7.30pm, Monday 1st August 7pm, Tuesday 2nd August 7.30pm, Wednesday 3rd August 2.30pm & 7.30pm
- Norwich Theatre Royal – Thursday 11th August 2.30pm & 7.30pm, Friday 12th August 7.30pm, Saturday 13th August 2.30pm & 7.30pm
- Cardiff WMC – Tuesday 23rd August 7.30pm, Wednesday 24th August 2.30pm & 7.30pm, Thursday 1st September 2.30pm & 7.30pm, Friday 2nd September 7.30pm, Saturday 3rd September 2.30pm & 7.30pm
- Manchester Palace – Monday 12th September 7.30pm, Tuesday 13th September 7.30pm, Wednesday 14th September 2.30pm & 7.30pm
- Newcastle Theatre Royal – Friday 23rd September 7.30pm, Saturday 24th September 2.30pm & 7.30pm, Monday 3rd October 7pm, Tuesday 4th October 7.30pm, Wednesday 5th October 7.30pm, Thursday 6th October 2.30pm & 7.30pm
- Wimbledon New Theatre – Thursday 13th October 2.30pm & 7.30pm, Friday 14th October 7.30pm, Saturday 15th October 2.30pm & 7.30pm
Book tickets by visiting: http://www.thesoundofmusictour.com/
Hollie Steel spent last week being filmed for a pilot documentary for the BBC. The documentary was a “taster”, so we don’t know if Hollie will be appearing on our TV screens yet, but hopefully the BBC will decide to go ahead and make the program. I think it would be great viewing!
Hollie said that the lady from the BBC was: “Really nice”.
In other news, Hollie shared the dates for her mini tour in the UK. The dates are: 12th June – Manchester, 19th June – Barnfield, Exeter, 26th June – Leatherhead, Surrey and 3rd July – Oswaldtwistle, Accrington. I know it’s probably too far for you American guys to come – but June / July is a lovely time of year to visit England, as the country looks very green and pretty at that time of year.
The photo on the right was taken by one of Hollie’s fans, David, during the introduction just before Hollie’s Britain’s Got Talent semi-final performance of Edelweiss.